Sunday, June 30, 2013

We're going to England!


I invite you, dear reader, to accompany me across the pond for three weeks. We leave for the airport tomorrow, so pack your bags and prepare for three week travel coverage on this blog!

I have been preparing for the last two weeks (technically, since March) to embark on a trip to England. The purpose of this trip is a two week course in Cambridge, entitled Darwin's Discoveries, where we will examine how Darwin's observations and his contemporaries influenced him in formulating his pivotal theory of natural selection. I am going a week in advance to experience London, and I intend to keep a careful record of my time in the UK. 

During the next three weeks, the coverage on this blog will change from its regularly scheduled programming of books, poems and movie reviews, so sit tight. This blog is not intended to become a travel blog. That said, please enjoy the ride!

Yours,
Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's awesome!! :D Have fun and enjoy the UK! :D I'll be looking forward to your posts :). Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete