Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My hiatus is over

image courtesy of wikicommons


Sorry for the unplanned hiatus, everyone. I just got back from a trip to Norfolk, VA, where I visited my grandmother, my aunts and uncles, and my cousins. I also visited Colonial Williamsburg (post pending) where I got to attend their excellent street drama, Revolutionary City.
Here's a teaser photo!



 Most of my time was spent at the beach (where I got a horrible sunburn), which was a good way to kick off the summer. Now I'm back at home, getting back into the swing of life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This blog will now return to its regularly featured content.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, cool! I can't wait to hear about the street drama!

    ReplyDelete