Saturday, November 5, 2011

Year and one day blog post (Also one hundred and first post)!

Today I happened to glance back to my first blog post (which is here) and saw that it was marked November 4. I really can't believe I've been blogging for ONE DAY more than a year, and didn't even notice. Another thing that slipped my notice is that the last blog post I wrote was my one hundredth post. Interesting that these two events coincided.

Since it is tradition to publish pictures of one hundred things one your one hundredth blog post, I will not break that tradition now.
The One Hundred Fountain in Tivoli, Italy

Here's a painting that I chanced across by Su Hanchen, a Chinese artist of the Song Dynasty. It's titled "One Hundred Children Playing in the Spring" (百子嬉春图页), which I found strangely appropriate.

It's been great writing this blog, and I've really enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading my musings and bruisings, everyone! It's been great having you along for the ride!

1 comment: